The quarterfender sander is designed for trucks and similar applications. It is available in a powder-coated steel shell, known as the N-100.
Traction Sanders for Improved Traction on Ice and Snow
Elston Traction Sanders are a convenient and effective way to improve your traction, especially in icy conditions.
- Improved Control - Increased traction allows you to stop and start faster and better climb steep grades.
- Effective - Our sanders drop grit that quickly improves your traction in icy conditions. Since it is available at the push of a switch, it is there when you need it. When you drive on roads that aren't sanded or salted or have icy patches, you'll have the extra traction you need.
- Reduce Time Chaining Up - In some states, our sanders are an approved substitute for chains thereby saving you the time for chaining and unchaining tires and the expense of replacement chains.
- Low Maintenance - Requires less maintenance than other products. It only needs to be installed once. After that, it is always available, unlike chains or similar products.
- Newly Improved - Recently improved to now include a high quality, 2 layer powder coating for the 661, 861 and Quarterfender series for better resistance to road salts and de-icing chemicals.
We have models designed for a range of applications.
100 Series Quarterfender Truck Traction Sander by Elston Manufacturing
661 Series Truck and Tractor Traction Sander by Elston Manufacturing
The 661 series traction sanders are our standard sanders designed for trucks and similar applications.
861 Series Truck and Tractor Traction Sander by Elston Manufacturing
The 861 series Traction Sanders, larger cousins of the 661 series, are designed for trucks and similar applications.
Traction Sanders for Other Applications by Elston Manufacturing
Looking for a custom sander for your vehicle?